This is one of three trainings we are offering this fall for folks to being certified MaineTransNet support group facilitators. This training is for anyone interested and committed to becoming a group facilitator for eithero ur standard support groups, social programs, or new youth programs. This event is by invite only. If you are interested in being invited, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk!
During this training, members will learn:
- basic meeting facilitation skills
- redirection strategies for oversharers
- crisis management
- how to handle disclosures of trauma
- MaineTransNet group policies and procedures
- best practiecs in providing non-judgemental and validating support
We look forward to sharing this day with you! Lunch and all supplies will be provided.